samedi 29 décembre 2012

"Winter"




4 commentaires:

  1. My god I love those boots! You look awesome! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed visiting it as much as I enjoyed visiting yours! <3

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great Post!


    I would totally wear this I also love love love your sweater.

    And hey with TB's you can never go wrong :)


    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open until the 14th for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. you look so pretty! love your jersey

    kiss

    http://elarmarioquecomparto.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look so beautiful! Love the sweater and the boots! Nice blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RépondreSupprimer